Rates and reservations
Benefit from the high standard of service at BEAU RIVAGE for your trips down the Orne or your water activities (electric boat, pedalo, Stand up paddle).
Make a reservation now.
RIVER DESCENT RATES
|CANOE (2 persons)||KAYAK (1 person)||CHILDREN|
|14km (Half day)||37||23||8|
|14km (full day)||45||28||8|
Contact us online or by phone for more information about our water sports activities
10 and 20 people:
10 and 20 people:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 10% discount
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays 5% discount
More than 20 people:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 15% discount
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays 10% discount
Bachelor and Bachelorette Party Rates:
Beau Rivage is the place for the bride and groom. Your group can also benefit from a discount if you are more than 10.
Contact us on 09 74 56 71 49 or send us an email at email@example.com to request a quote or book online.
We will study your request together and offer a personalised package to meet your expectations and desires.
Discount Rates With Our Accommodation Partners:
We work in collaboration with several local accommodation providers (partners of the tourist office) which allows you to benefit from a 10% discount. All you need to do is present proof of reservation of the gîte or campsite in which you are staying.
Loyalty Card Rates:
The loyalty card allows you to benefit from discounts ranging from 5% to 10% for each descent.
|STAND UP PADDLE||///||10|
|ON THE RIIVER||30 MIN||1H||2H|
Terms and Conditions for Our Canoe Trips
Regulatory and common sense requirements:
- 8 years old minimum accompanied by an adult
- Ability to swim and immerse the head
- Be in good physical condition and not be afraid of water
- Prohibited to minors without adult supervision
- Prohibited for pregnant women
- Not be under the influence of alcohol
Environmental conditions and common sense required:
- Respecting the fauna and flora
- Bring back your waste (waste bins at the reception)
- Respecting the fishermen and residents
- Do not throw away cigarette butts
- Shorts and T-shirt in summer
- Anticipate a raincoat at the beginning of the season
- The wearing of closed shoes is mandatory (sneakers, trainers).
- Replacement items for the arrival
- Sun protection (hat or cap, T-shirt, sunscreen)
- Glasses (+ 1 strap cord)
- Picnic or snack
- Water (minimum 1 litre per person)
Practical tips from the Beau Rivage team:
We advise you not to bring high-value items with you (camcorder - camera...). The water tightness of the containers cannot be completely guaranteed.
Beau Rivage cannot be held responsible for the total or partial destruction or loss of any objects or personal belongings carried in the containers.