- Minimum 8 years of age accompanied by an adult
- Swimming skills
- Being in good physical condition and not being afraid of water
- For minors - notarized permission from parents
- Respecting fishermen, residents and the environment
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Participants are not permitted to be under the influence of any illegal substances.
- Boat (canoe/kayak), regular renewal and of high quality
- Life jackets
- Cans (their waterproofness is not guaranteed by the employer)
Important: Beau Rivage is not responsible for lost or broken personal items. It is thus recommended not to bring expensive or fragile items during the activities.
BEAU RIVAGE is located at the arrival of all our major routes, your vehicle will be thus on site (you won’t have to wait for a bus to go back).
You will be able to take a hot shower for free, refresh and have some relax on our terrace to extend your relaxing break and remain in the heart of a welcoming and fascinating setting which, along with many others, has made of Clecy the capital of Norman Switzerland with its golf, paragliding, mountain biking, hiking and…via ferrata!